Welcome to Enestar
Enestar- Energy Efficiency Engineers
Energy Efficiency Specialists
"...cause every WATT counts"
We provide comprehensive energy efficient soutions for industrial, commercial and domestic sectors.
Our fields of expertise include:
- Energy efficiency Refrigeration and Cooling Systems
- Energy efficiency Flash Cooling and Misting Systems
- Energy efficiency Air Conditioning Systems
- Renewable Energy efficiency saving solutions
- Process Optomisation - energy saving & efficiency
- Energy efficiency Hot Water Heating - Solar Systems,PV & Heat Pumps
- Energy efficiency Lighting
- Building Management Systems
- Wireless Lighting Control & Automation
Enestar is an approved Eskom Esco ( Energy Saving Company) and we can assist in obtaining rebates from Eskom .We can assist with obtaining financing for energy saving interventions.
We offer award winning solutions and technologies tailor-made to reduce your energy consumption, thereby saving you money.
Rising electricity costs are a reality!!!
Enestar will reduce your electricity consumption......cause every WATT counts.
Energy Efficiency Refrigeration & Air-conditioning Systems
Refrigeration is one of the few systems that are never switched off and operate 24/7 and therefor are one of the largest consumers of electricity, for this reason substantial electricity savings can be achieved.
Our e-RACS² energy efficiency refrigeration system won a coveted Eskom ETA Award in 2009 and with over 20 projects completed; this system not saves you electricity, but also reduces breakdowns, stock losses, service repair and maintenance costs.
To find out more how you can achieve substantial savings, please contact Trevor Van Onselen @ 0828993777.
- BMW Continental Cars : Port Elizabeth
- Summerbreeze Super Spar (Port Elizabeth)
- Pick ‘n Pay: Grahamstown
- Pick ‘n Pay : Port Alfred
- N2 City Super Spar
- Moratiwa Spar ( Limpopo)
- Bopedi Super Spar ( Limpopo)
- Clan William Super Spar
This division is headed by Mike Beck, Lighting Engineer, who has 30 years of experience in the industrial, commercial and domestic lighting sector.
Mike worked and studied under Dr Einhorn where he qualified to be a member of the Institute of Lighting Engineers of South Africa.
Mike has also decided to join forces with Enestar to concentrate on energy efficient lighting solutions.
Enestar Lighting has adopted the philosophy of providing top quality energy efficient lighting and an affordable price with warrantees from between 1-3 years.
The influx of cheap, low quality LED lighting that has no backup, has caused confusion in the marketplace.
Enestar will provide you with the correct lighting advice. Please, call Mike @ 0828993777.
Projects completed with Eskom:
- Unifrutti Pack house Kirkwood where 93kW of power saved-Cost to client for new product Project cost R556 800.
- Rebate - R365 900
End cost to client - R192 900
- Eveready (Port Elizabeth) 45kW saving
- Bluewater Bay Super Spar ( Port Elizabeth)
- Kragga Kamma Spar ( Port Elizabeth).
- Bopedi Spar.
Non Eskom Projects :
- SA Breweries hops lighting : Port Elizabeth
- Telkom Park Stadium Lighting
- NMMU Hockey field Lighting : Port Elizabeth
- Central Rugby Stadium : Uitenhage
- St Aiden’s Hockey Field : Grahamstown
- Maritime Motors (Port Elizabeth)
- BMW (Port Elizabeth)
- SA Breweries : Perseverance
- PE Casino
Hot water HEATING - SOLAR THERMAL and heat PUMPS
Hot water heating is one of the key focal points for Eskom and hence their incentive to reward clients via their SOP rebate package.
Enestar supply air to water heat pumps and solar thermal water heaters providing an energy efficiency system that can be fitted to any geyser and calorifier.
Unlike solar hot water heating, the heat pump will operate at night and in cold temperatures, without electrical backup.
You will enjoy guaranteed savings, extended warrantees and Eskom’s money in your pocket rebates, when you install a heat pump.
Enestar provide an energy efficienCY system that can be adapted to fit any geyser or calorifier. We also offers a wide range of heat pumps and specialist applications for the agricultural, commercial and industrial sectors. They are also the only suppliers of heat pumps capable of 80° C.
For expert advice, in the design, selection and installation of heat pumps, sized from 3.6kW domestic to 1 000kW industrial units call Trevor @ 0828993777.
Projects Completed - Hot Water Heating Division
- Life Hospital (Empangeni)
- PMB Girls College
- Port Natal School
- Protea Hotel(Bloem)
- SA Defence Force
- Killarney Hotel
- Tusk Casino
- Hilton Hotel
- PWD Hospital(Bloem)
- Natal Spar Resort
- Life Hospital Umhlanga
- Rivera Hotel
Building Mangement Systems